Through this policy document, Dock & Discover S.r.l. guarantees the implementation of a system which satisfies the requirements of the international standards UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015, UNI EN ISO 14001: 2015 and UNI ISO 45001: 2018.
This integrated policy is in accordance with the purposes, the dimensions and the background of the organization, the nature of the risks and the opportunities regarding Health and Safety at work, and further it is suitable for the environmental impacts coming from its activities, as well as to the needs and expectations of all parties involved and the company itself.
The Management believes that a continuous improvement is essential to be competitive in the market and to develop the company activities. With this intention and with all the available resources, the Management makes available now, and will continue to do so in the future, all technical, economic and human resources for the realization and the improvement of this integrated policy.
Dock & Discover ensures the diffusion, understanding and fulfilment of this policy at all levels of the organization, suppliers and customers. At the same time, the Management guarantees the diffusion and support of all purposes at all levels of the organization.
Guidelines on this Policy:
- Comply with legal requirements in terms of health, safety, hygiene, environment, anticipating current laws where possible
- Spread inside and outside the company a philosophy of quality, respect for the environment and safeguarding health at work
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions, preventing injuries and illnesses related to the job
- Operate according to the principles of continuous improvement of the company management systems, promoting the participation and the consultation of all the parties involved, and in particular of workers (and their representatives)
- Provide services at customer’s satisfaction and needs further to ensure service quality
- Develop appropriate control systems in order to monitor the quality level of the services provided, the health and safety risks and the negative impacts on the environment
- Eliminate dangers and minimize risks for all employers
- Direct processes towards environmental solutions, minimizing energy and natural resources consumption and reducing pollution and waste
- Develop and update criteria for the evaluation of health and safety risks at work; develop the environmental assessment together with the emergency plan procedures which may cause danger to humans and / or negative environmental impacts.
This Integrated Policy will be the constant reference, as part of the Management Review, to assess the results achieved and to identify new goals in line with the company management turned towards the continuous improvement and growth of its performances (quality, environment and security).
CIVITAVECCHIA CEO & FOUNDER
1st APRIL 2019 BARBARA CARABETTI