Dock&Discover is committed to meeting customer satisfaction by:
- Identifying and complying with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Proactively establishing and communicating customer requirements throughout the company
- Maintain professional and ethical behavior by all employees, crew on board and port actors
- Carefully selecting, monitoring and analysing key performance indicators
- Measuring customer satisfaction, and continually improving the effectiveness of quality management systems by regularly reviewing policies, objectives and procedures, and then refining accordingly.
We are in compliance with the standards of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018 ( for Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management Systems Certifications).
Dock&Discover is also committed to protecting your privacy. We pay special consideration to this matter, both with regards to processing data collected or that you provide voluntarily to the company, as well as generally in the context of business processes as per our Corporate Data Protection and Maritime industry-specific policies. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are compliant to all regulations in force.
Courses and Certificates:
FONASBA Liner Shipping Transportation